Betadine®: Infection Protection You Can Trust
Infection Protection You Can Trust
Betadine® has been the trusted brand in hospitals for over 50 years and is your first line of defense to help prevent infection when treating a minor cut, scrape or burn.
Why Choose Betadine?
- Helps prevent minor skin infections before they start
- First line of defense to kill germs starting with the first use
- Gentle on minor wounds and surrounding skin to support healthy healing
- Betadine No-Sting Promise
- Great for first aid on-the-go and at home
Betadine No-Sting Promise
Betadine products do not contain alcohol or hydrogen peroxide, which can sting when applied.
Betadine has a no-sting promise.
If your experience with Betadine is different, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Betadine?
Betadine contains the active ingredient povidone-iodine (PVP-I), to help treat and prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Iodine in PVP-I gives Betadine the signature golden-brown color that lets you know where the product has been applied and that it is working.
Betadine products do not contain alcohol or hydrogen peroxide, which can sting when applied. Betadine has a no-sting promise.