For external use only.
Do not use in the eyes, over large areas of the body, or if the patient is allergic to povidone-iodine or any other ingredients in this preparation.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse, if redness, irritation, swelling or pain continues or increases, infection occurs, or the patient needs to use this product for longer than 1 week.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Please read full product label before use.